Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VS762

Satern Machining

I have ordered a few things from them and everything always shows up and is good quality, but communication is hit and miss. If you dog around you will find lots of other people with the same experience.

Recent ordered an A2 upper from them. I asked three times if it was an A2 for .50 and was told:[i]Charles,Yes they are A2 uppers. We take check, money order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. If you want I can call you and get your payment info and shipping address.[/i]Paided, waited around a while with no info finally shows up. It was an A3 upper.[i]Contact them same day:[/i][i]On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Charles wrote:Just following up about a barrel and if you carry A2 uppers with the enlarged ejection port. I ordered an A2 but received an A3[/i]Got a fairly quick reply:Charels,[i]Mr. Satern says that nobody makes a big bore upper with a carry handle. He says that you may be able to find a carry handle that you can put on the one we sent you. Let me know if you want to keep the one we shipped to you or if you want to return it for a refund. Thanks![/i]Spelled my name wrong? Was that a hint :P Always very polite and good service but annoying that after 2 weeks and asking three times I was sent the wrong thing. I never did hear back on a barrel. Yes I could do a rail mounted handle, but thats not what I wanted and distances would not work out unless I also wanted to change out the front sight. All said and done, I doubt I would order direct from them again. If I needed anything would probably use Midway or GB. Maybe be 10-20 dollars more but less headache in the end.